We understand your pain when your posts on facebook are not getting enough likes and audience. Maybe you are posting great content but disappointed at the point that you’re not getting enough good results. So what is the reason?
The reason is Facebook’s organic reach is decreasing day by day as more pages and businesses are being published every single day. According to recent research facebook’s organic reach dropped from 15% in 2012 to just 2% in 2019.
Below are the reasons behind the same:
- Facebook has been repurposing and updating its feed algorithm as many users complaint that they’re just glancing down irrelevant posts instead of posts from their friends and relatives
- Facebook is focusing on paid marketing so that more and more businesses can run ads and reach their audience
We at IPRO DEZIGN, a Singapore facebook marketing agency after research and case studies present you five practical ways to improve your Facebook reach.
Let’s discuss them one by one.
Post great content
No matter how algorithms change over time, there is no denying the fact that content is always the king. By posting relevant and high-quality content you’ll entertain and add value to your audience.
Following steps can be useful before you’re in the process of creating great content.
Research and find out:
- Figure out what your audience needs at the moment
- What is trending in the social media world?
- Where is your audience from and what is its demographic interests?
- What kind of content your audience will share the most?
By looking above and keeping all the points in mind you’ll be able to create the best quality content. Remember we need to create content which the audience can relate with.
As more the audience can relate with your content, they’re more likely to share your content. And these shares can help you increase your Facebook reach.
Time your posts at the right time
Facebook social media marketing is all about strategy and the right timing. By posting content at the right time, you’re more likely to get more shares and audience. Here are some valuable tips:
- Analyze your competitors and note down the times they post content. Make sure you post at different times as it will assist you in covering some extra newsfeed space.
- Generally posting content in the morning times ( 8 am-11 am) is the best to get maximum organic reach.
- Never post extensively, focus on the quality of your posts.
- Video content is ruling like crazy on Facebook so make sure you post regular videos on Facebook
- Keep experimenting at different times and try to figure out what is actually working for you ( Giving better insights in terms of organic reach, likes, and engagements)
Start interacting with your users
This is one of the best ways to increase your brand awareness. By interacting with users with the help of live videos and stories depicts your customers that you care about them.
In this way, they remain subscribed to you and also refer your page to their friends, relatives and colleagues. In fact, interacting with your users is one of the best practices to develop empathy; an important sustainable business relationship.
Create emotional and engaging content
Do you know why some videos and posts go viral in no time on Facebook? We mean have you ever wondered what it takes to create content which gets like 1,00,000 shares in one month?
The answer is emotional content. Content like sad/inspiring/business biography short videos hit the emotional sides of us. Great social media marketing is all about understanding the emotions of your audience and creating something which will resonate well with them.
Keep analyzing your content
One of the best ways to improve your organic reach is to do regular deep analysis of your page insights. This will help you in understanding what type of content is producing the best results and where you can fill the gap by improving your social media strategy.
That’s all please let us know how these tips worked out for you.
IPRO DEZIGN PTE LTD
Singapore Facebook Marketing Agency